ADAS IdentiScan Tool
CalPro’s ADAS IdentiScan is an innovative diagnostic OBDII scan tool that identifies the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) on a vehicle.
Users, through the power of CalPro’s artificial intelligence & machine learning functionality, can quickly identify the need for ADAS calibrations prior to the submission of an estimate.
Mobile App & Scanner
Vehicle owners are accustomed to driving into the service department of their dealerships and having a service advisor plug into their vehicle to begin the diagnostic process. With ADAS IdentiScan, your customers can now get this same level of professionalism and attention to detail. Our solution allows you to quickly build trust with your customers by informing them of the potential for costly calibrations at the time of inspection, before they have received your initial estimate.
The ADAS IdentiScan Tool
Within 90 seconds of activation you will have a complete ADAS IdentiScan Report sitting in your email inbox, available for attachment to the RO.
Our proprietary VIN decoding process results in usable ADAS information over 99.5% of the time.
ADAS IdentiScan can pay for itself by identifying just one calibration over the course of a single month.
How It Works
Simply plug the scanner into the OBDII port & confirm the Bluetooth activation light is illuminated.
Cycle thru OFF, ACC & put the vehicle into RUN (the engine does not need to be turned on).
Open the App on your Android or iOS smart phone & you are ready to go!
CalPro’s ADAS IdentiScan complies with the AAA/SAE Common Naming Convention for ADAS
Benefits of ADAS IdentiScan
Liability to the Shop
By identifying & documenting the ADAS features of the pre-repair vehicle
By identifying & documenting potential calibration issues associated with repairing the vehicle
- By identifying & documenting additional diagnostic work associated with repairing the vehicle
By identifying & documenting ADAS features, calibrations & diagnostic requirements at the inception of the estimation process
ADAS Research & Training
- By providing an easy to use tool that can guide any member of the collision repair team to understanding the vehicle specifications, systems, repairs & requirements in less than 90 seconds
- By providing a guide to the next steps in the research & repair processes
Revenue & Profitability per RO
- By identifying calibration opportunities & including them in the estimate
By identifying additional diagnostic work required & including it in the estimate
- By significantly reducing costly man-hours associated with researching vehicle information
- By reducing time spent creating supplements for unidentified work
- By identifying & documenting safety systems, calibrations & diagnostic requirements in the original estimate
Efficiencies & the elimination of guess-work
- By streamlining shop processes related to estimation, research, planning, scheduling & diagnosing
By building confidence & capabilities, as well as educating the user on ADAS features across all vehicle manufacturers